Looking for Deals?
Sign Up for our newsletter to receive information on the latest deals and offers [More Info]
Pain Relievers, Inc.
8405 E. Kellogg
Wichita, KS 67207
Phone: (888) 498-8587 (Toll Free)
Phone (local): (316) 683-9393
Fax: (888) 812-6623 (Toll-Free)
Started in 1997 by a Wichita Kansas Chiropractor, Stromgren-Store.com has grown from a small Midwest company to a worldwide supplier of medical products. Now a part of Pain Reliever Stores the goal is to provide extra-ordinary customer service and provide the best quality product to the consumer that we can find anywhere. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please call us at (888) 498-8587 or eMail us at CustomerSupport@Stromgren-Store.com. We would love to hear from you.
(return to top of page)
Our website provides secure ordering through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology is a protocol developed by Netscape that enables a web browser and a web server to communicate securely; it allows the web browser to authenticate the web server. The SSL protocol requires the web server to have a digital certificate installed on it in order for an SSL connection to be made. Thanks to an SSL-enabled web server and a Thawte SSL certificate, you as the customer connecting to our website is assured of two things:
(return to top of page)
You can tell that a website is secure in two ways:
- Message privacy: All information exchanged between you and us, such as credit card numbers and other personal data cannot be tampered with over the Internet.
- Message integrity: The data cannot be tampered with over the Internet. Rest assured, we have taken every precaution to make your shopping experience pleasant and rewarding.
Remember: only the pages that contain your private information (i.e. Checkout page) need to be secure.
- When on the checkout page, you will see: https://www.stromgren-store.com in the address bar. "S" indicates that the site is secure. Example:
- You will see a padlock icon:
- Internet Explorer: = Lower Right Corner of the Browser Window
- Firefox 4 thru Current: As of Firefox 4, Mozilla removed the Padlock icon from the lower right area (status bar). They now make use of the “Site Identity Button”, which is located to the left of the websites URL. The Favicon (icon next to the URL) is the “Site Identity Button”. Clicking on it will inform you of the Site′s Security. Read More about Mozilla's “Site Identity Button”
- Safari: = Located at the top right corner of the Browser Window.
As of Safari 5.1, the Icon is next to the “Fullscreen” icon in the top right corner.
- Chrome 16 & Newer: = In the Address Bar to the left of the URL
- Opera: = Left of the Site′s URL
- Firefox 3: = Lower Right Corner of the Browser Window
- Older Chrome: = Far Right in the Address Bar
This website does not collect data that can identify its visitors; however we reserve the right to exhibit the names of companies or organizations that purchase from this website and/or any website owned by Pain Relievers, Inc. on a partial client list.
Stromgren-Store.com Return Policies:
We, at Stromgren-Store.com, carry only high quality professional grade products. We stand behind everything we carry. Our goal is to please our customer and provide the best products at the best possible price. Your satisfaction is always our priority.
B. Manufacturer Warranties
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may return most products within 15 days of receipt (please see the General Return Policy). For warranty concerns after 15 days, please contact the product′s manufacturer.
(return to top of page)
Polar Products [Show]
Polar Products Inc. Warranty Polar guarantees all of its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product please notify Polar and then return it to us within one year of purchase. With stocking distributors this may be extended to within one year of their customers purchase. After inspecting the returned product, Polar will replace any such product free of charge and credit the customer for the return freight. A return authorization number is required.
Pro-Ice Products [Show]
One year warranty on all product
Venture Heat [Show]
Returned product must be new & unused condition and contain all original packaging & parts (Within 30 days of consumer purchase). Please note, any product that has been misused or that shows signs of extensive use will not be returned or receive credit. Please note that the warranty for our clothing, gloves and heat therapy products is for 1 year; Warranty life for the lithium-ion batteries for 6 months.
Delivery time on ground shipments is estimated at 3-7 business days. Expedited orders, (2nd Day or Overnight) will ship out the same business day if placed by 12:00 Noon CST. Orders placed after 12:00 Noon or placed on a holiday, will ship the next business day. Orders placed on Friday before 12:00 Noon CST for expedited shipping will not be delivered until the following Monday or Tuesday depending on 2nd day or Overnight choice. Saturday delivery is available in some areas on many products by special arrangement. Additional fees may be assessed. Call (888) 498-8587 for special shipping arrangements, Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm / Friday 9am - 5pm. overnight or special delivery shipments cannot be guaranteed in weather or “Act of God” related delays.
FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. boxes; you must provide a physical street address for delivery.
“Free Shipping” does not include delivery to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Shipments will not be delivered to Post Office boxes and will be shipped to the billing address on file with the applicable credit card company only. If the shipment is to be made to any other address, the customer will need to advise his credit card company of the alternate address. The customer will be notified of any delays in shipment via e-mail.
Freight deliveries have the following policies:
(return to top of page)
- To the Door Delivery – you will be contacted by the freight company 30 minutes before delivery. You are not required by the delivery company to be home to sign for “To the Door” deliveries. However you are responsible for signing for the package as damaged to be able to file a claim on any damaged pieces.
- In-Home Delivery – you will be contacted by the freight company to schedule a convenient delivery time and date. Freight companies do not schedule business deliveries.
- Additional Delivery Fees - if there are additional fees such as Ferry fees or Gated community fees to access the delivery address, such fees will be charged to the consumer.
- Change of Address - if a change, update or correction is made to the delivery address for your order, additional fees will be charged to the consumer.
- Delivery Hours - Typical delivery times are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm excluding Holidays.
- Questions? Call our customer service at (888) 498-8587 (toll-free).
- How to Inspect your Shipping Carton(s)
- Severe carton damage and/or product damage - Refuse damaged carton(s)
- Minor carton damage, unsure of product condition - Refuse damaged carton(s) or note delivery ticket
- Good carton condition - sign for cartons in good condition on delivery ticket
Sales Tax Information:
Kansas Sales Tax is only charged for shipments to Kansas locations. Some states may charge you “use tax” which is imposed on sales made outside that state and used within that state. You are responsible for paying all “use taxes” imposed by your state.
Payment Methods Accepted:
We gladly accept:
Please note: To protect against fraud, any orders paid for with a personal check, money order, or cashiers check will remain on hold for a number of days to allow for the check to clear. Orders placed with credit cards will be processed immediately.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards
- Google Checkout, PayPal and Amazon Payments payment options
- Personal Checks, Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks. Orders with a personal check will not be shipped until the check clears your bank. Please send a copy of your order confirmation and include a daytime phone number and email address (if available) in the event we need to contact you with any questions. Personal checks, money orders or Cashier′s Checks can be mailed, with a printed copy of your order confirmation, to:
- Attn: ORDERS
- 8405 E. Kellogg
- Wichita, KS 67207
After your order is completed, you will automatically be sent an "Order Confirmation" email to the email address you entered during checkout. The subject line will say "This is your order confirmation from Stromgren-Store.com" and will contain your order number. This email is your receipt, so don't delete it. We encourage you to review the order and advise us of any spelling or numerical mistakes so that we can quickly make any necessary changes.
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
A: We have a pre-pay policy to secure your order from the manufacturer and to protect ourselves from fraudulent orders. We process payment from your credit card at the time we receive your order, once your card details have been verified.
Q: Who can I contact with questions about my method of payment?
A: Please contact our customer service at (888) 498-8587
General Return Policy:
At Stromgren-Store.com, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may rest assured that you can return most products within 15 days of receipt under the following conditions:
Do NOT alter* your item/s in anyway without prior authorization in writing from Stromgren-Store.com. Once items are altered, then the item/s can NOT be returned, exchanged, have shipping claims filed (if item/s is in transit) nor can parts be ordered to correct the damage. Once items are altered, all product warranties become null and void.
- All returnable products must be in original condition and manufacture packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot take returns of products that have been worn, soiled, assembled or modified. Select products are non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons. Please see individual product pages for details.
- Prior return authorization is required. For approval, please call (888) 498-8587 (Toll-Free), or email us at CustomerSupport@Stromgren-Store.com. Failure to obtain return authorization will result in refusal of your returned product and immediate delivery back to you at your expense.
- Some items ship directly from the manufacture, so if you ordered multiple items and they are shipped from more than one location, then the items you wish to return must be sent to the warehouse that they were shipped from so multiple Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers may be required. Our customer service agents can assist you in obtaining the appropriate RMA′s
- In the event of a return, the initial Shipping charges plus a minimum of a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the account credit given. Return shipping insurance is the responsibility of the customer. If at any time, PainReliever.com, its subsidiaries, or product manufactures are billed for return Shipping, then that amount will be deducted from your final refund or charged back to you if the refund has already been issued.
- Several of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products, the actual shipping costs will be deducted from your returned product refund.
- For undeliverable or refused shipments, the customer will be responsible for the initial shipping charge (including actual shipping costs in a “free shipping offer”), and any other applicable return shipping charges, plus a minimum of a 20% restocking fee.
- Please note that items sold as “No Returns” cannot be returned.
- For warranty concerns after 15 days, please contact the product′s manufacturer. (See Manufacturer Warranties)
**Altering a product would be defined as making any changes to the product that is not instructed in the product′s assembly directions.
How to Return An Item:
We only carry well packaged products; however shipping damages are always possible. If your item appears to be damaged, please follow the instructions below:
- Request a Return Authorization Number by Calling 1-888-498-8587 or e-mailing CustomerSupport@Stromgren-Store.com
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the exterior of the return package. Failure to obtain and display the RA Number on the box exterior will void the return policy and the package will be refused and returned to you at your cost.
- Q: What if my product is defective?
- A: Customers that receive a defective item should contact us immediately at 1-888-498-8587 or email us at CustomerSupport@Stromgren-Store.com, and upon our authorization customers may have to return the defective product for our inspection. If it is determined that the product is defective a replacement product will be sent without further charge. If the item is determined not to be defective, then the product may be returned under the guidelines of the return policy or the product will be returned to the customer at the their expense. After 30 days, warranties will be handled through the manufacturer; the customer will be responsible for return shipping.
- Q: Can I change my shipping address after my order is processed?
- A: Yes, you may change your address without any fee prior to the product being shipped. After the product has shipped, the customer will incur a additional address change fees.
To Exchange An Item:
Return your Product:
(return to top of page)
Call (888) 498-8587 for a return authorization number for the product you want to return. Your account will be credited the full product price (not including shipping fees) once the product has been returned to our warehouse, inspected and approved as being in "resalable condition¹". There is a $4.00 exchange fee for each exchange item processed by our warehouse and all shipping charges to and from the warehouse is the responsibility of the customer unless we determine it to be an error of Stromgren-Store.com.
Place your New Order:
Your new order will be taken and processed just like your first order and your credit card will be charged for the new amount.
All items must be returned in "resalable condition". Once your returned item has been determined by us to be in resalable condition you will be refunded the full price of the product less shipping both ways. Returned products not in resalable condition will not be refunded the product price and will either be returned to the buyer at buyer´s expense (shipping fees) or disposed of for the buyer at buyer´s discretion.
There are a few items that have different return guidelines and may not be able to be returned due to health or hygiene reasons. All such product guidelines are listed and explained on the individual product page some require you to click a check-box accepting the terms and conditions before your order will be accepted through our shopping cart or by phone.
You may exchange any item without a restocking fee and your new product will be shipped to you right away and you will be charged the amount of the new purchase price plus shipping.
All items returned for exchange must be in resalable condition.
¹ Resalable Condition is determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Stromgren-Store.com and means that the product must be in the original manufacturer´s packaging including all manuals, instructions and boxes. The item must be not show wear in any manner, be used or dirty from use. Items in sealed containers such as plastic wrappers must be unopened. Certain products are not resalable and are notated as "not returnable" or "cannot be returned" on the product description page.
General Cancellation Policy:
If you cancel your order prior to processing you will incur no cancellation fee, however, any order that is canceled after processing will incur a 5% processing fee.
- Q: What if I cancel my order after it has been shipped?
- A: Unfortunately we cannot recall the item from the shipping company once it is in their hands. The shipping company charges fees for delivering and returning packages whether they are refused at delivery or not, which will be passed on to you the end consumer. Cancellation of an order after it has been shipped results in a minimum 10% restocking fee plus shipping expenses both ways. You are responsible for the value of the package until it arrives back at our warehouse. You will receive your credit once the product has been received in our warehouse in resalable condition (in our sole and absolute discretion).
Backorder Policy & Discontinued Policy:
We receive intermittent backorder and discontinued reports from most, but not all of our manufacturers, and there is a small possibility that some items listed on our site may have been back ordered or discontinued by the manufacturer before we are informed of their status. When we are notified bye the manufacturer that a product is on backorder, becomes on backorder, or is discontinued by the manufacturer after the order has been placed, you will be sent an email with the current backorder or discontinued status of your order and you will have the option cancel or receive the item(s) at the time of the estimated new delivery date. If you have ordered an item that was marked “backordered item” at the time of your order cancellation is subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
The estimated “availability”" date, if shown, is not a firm commitment by us to ship your product on or before that date. The date may change according to the manufacturer&priem;s ability to fulfill the order. All orders, including backorders must be paid for at the time of ordering. Paid orders have first priority of being shipped out once the backordered item is back in stock. For orders placed with multiple pieces, all items from the same manufacturer as the backordered item will be held until everything is available for shipment. Items not from the same manufacturer as the backordered item will ship as originally expected. You can request that the available items be shipped out now and the backordered item when it becomes available however, there will be additional shipping charges.
If your product is found to be discontinued you will have the choice of a full refund of the discontinued item cost plus any shipping fees or taxes that were originally charged or you may choose another similar item (any increase in price will be charged, any decrease in price will be refunded).
Important Delivery Information:
Due to the size and weight of certain products, it may be delivered by a freight company, which delivers products differently than UPS. Delivery by the freight company may be “curbside” service, which means that the shipping company will only be responsible for removing the item(s) from the back of the truck. The customer may need to provide assistance or a dolly for the truck driver in unloading the package(s), so please have plenty of help that is capable of heavy lifting. Additional delivery fees such as Ferry Fees/Gated Community Fees that are required to access your address will be billed to the consumer when incurred. Should you need to use additional shipping company services, such as lift gate or inside delivery, you will be responsible for all additional charges incurred. For a quote on additional services or information about how your particular items will be shipped please contact customer service at (888) 498-8587. If your order is being delivered by a freight delivery company, a delivery time will be set up with you by the freight company 1-2 day′s prior to delivery (for home deliveries). Typical freight delivery hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, except holidays. Freight companies do not schedule deliveries to businesses. You or your representative is required to be present to sign for freight deliveries.
In Case of Damage Incurred During Shipping:
At the time of delivery please inspect your package(s). If there is any indication of damage, sign for the package as “damaged” and accept delivery. If there is severe damage to the box or product please refuse the shipment, sign as “refused due to damage”, do not accept delivery and call customer service at (888) 498-8587 for assistance in getting a replacement product. You can login in or create an account in your "My Account" area to create a damage claim.
(return to top of page)
Important: If your product is shipped in multiple cartons and only one of the cartons is damaged, accept the undamaged carton(s). We can generally ship the replacement carton to you in about a week.
If your order is not complete be sure to check your packing slip or your email in-box, as sometimes items are shipped separately or placed on backorder and you will be notified regarding the status of completing your order. Please contact us immediately upon receipt of your package if you feel your order is incomplete and there is not adequate explanation on the packing slip or if you do not receive an email from us within 2 business days of your order. If you have questions please call us at (888) 498-8587. Claims of missing products must be made within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Q: What if I cancel my order while it´s on backorder?
- A: As long as the backordered item has not already shipped before you cancel, your account will be refunded in full right away.
- Q: Why was I charged for an item that is on backorder?
- A: Paying for items in advance reserves your place when backorder stock is received in our warehouse and will be shipped to paid orders first.
This privacy statement applies to the website of:
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Tailoring the website for its visitors
The website does not collect data that can identify its visitors; however we reserve the right to exhibit the names of companies or organizations that purchase from any division of Pain Reliever Stores or its parent Norris E-Commerce Management, Inc. on a partial client list.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
About Our Pricing:
All prices listed are correct to the best of our knowledge, although every effort has been made, we reserve the right to alter these prices without notice. We reserve the right to refuse to honor any incorrect posted on-line prices
Colors May Vary:
The colors of the finishes, fabrics and products displayed in images on websites vary depending upon your particular monitor and or color balance settings. We attempt to provide an accurate color display of the Fabric swatches, color renderings and imaging of finishes on this website however, it is impossible to recreate them exactly. If you want to ensure that a product, finish or fabric color matches your needs please request a sample by calling (888) 498-8587. Return requests due to color differences from the images on our website and the actual color will fall under our normal return policy and may be subject to restocking and S/H fees.
Coupon Redemption Policy:
All discounts requiring a coupon code for redemption are not valid with any other offer including but not limited to other coupon codes or quantity/volume discounts. Customers are strictly limited to one coupon discount per order. Coupons can be entered at Checkout or provided orally to Customer Support.